Henry County Quit Claim Deed (Alabama)

The Henry County Clerk operates at the county or local level to maintain public records for their jurisdiction. In addition to keeping Henry County vital records, Clerk Offices also preserve a number of property-related records such as quit claim deeds. These records include information about property title transfers that do not involve the sale of the property, including adding or removing a spouse from a title, transferring property to children, or other ownership transfers in Henry County, Alabama. Henry County Quit claim deeds list information about the people involved in the transfer and the property. Clerks provide access to many of their records online.

Headland City Clerk Headland AL 9 Park Street 36345 334-693-3365